Your questions, answered
Through my employer, I offer highly topical custom speaking and training sessions for trade associations, management teams, employees, dealers/distributors and local business leaders, answering questions like:
- What exactly IS “Social Business?”
- How are social technologies changing purchasing behavior?
- How do I engage consumers and build trust in an era of time starvation?
- How can social strategies and tactics make a difference for business-to-business audiences?
- How do I deal with negative commentary online?
- How do I safely empower bloggers and brand advocates to speak positively about my offering?
- How do I create internal governance processes and staffing support for new social efforts?
- How do I generate content for social venues, and how do I get others to talk about it?
- How do I handle customer care issues that appear in social channels?
- What’s happening in my category/sector? What are my competitors doing in the social space, and how can I surpass them?
- What are the issues surrounding social media and HR (sourcing, vetting and job search)?
- The opportunity behind Social Business
- How to effectively create a Social Care Team
- Trust and its impact on revenue
- The power of blended traditional and social media campaigns
- Integrating social media to create value throughout the enterprise
- Social media metrics for marketers
- Social media, talent acquisition and job search
- Crafting engagement strategies
- How social media fits into overall marketing and communication mixes
- Baby boomers, millennials and generational differences in social media adoption
- Maximizing Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter for marketing campaigns
- The practice of branding in the era of the empowered consumer