Social Media Metrics: A Marketer’s Guide
Marketers and communicators worldwide have embraced social media as a new outreach and engagement channel. But management is demanding that we demonstrate success, impact and most importantly, a return on investment. And in a still-evolving world of Likes, Diggs, Retweets and Brand Karma, which metrics and models are meaningful?
In this presentation, marketing strategist Eric Weaver will explain which metrics are available, what they really mean, and show examples of how an ROI model can be created. The presentation will discuss:
- The current state of social media measurement
- Going beyond “communication”: rethinking marketing and communication outcomes
- Differences between paid and earned media, and impacts to measurement
- Specific metrics worth watching
- What’s a fan worth? A look at how the industry is measuring ROI
- Measurement tools and platforms
Attendees will walk away with a better idea of creating a case for management, matching metrics to outcomes, and tracking program success.
PRESENTATION LENGTH: 45 minutes
AUDIENCE: CMOs, VPs/Directors/Managers of Marketing, social media specialists